Thursday, November 29, 2007

My first Log

Two of my good friends here in the office introduced me on this blog world. Sometimes I see them all busy uploading and updating something on their blog. Before I don't understand why people would waste time on such none sense. But when I get to read some of their blog sites, its actually interesting and informative. It's like I'm reading a short story, stories and events that happen to people I personally know. Sometimes I can even relate myself to their past or current situations. Through this, people can express what they really feel.

Some people are not good in verbally expressing their emotions and this is the best way to do it... thru writing. And I'm one of those people. Hmm actually I'm not good in writing but what I like about this is that I can keep a personal journal or diary for myself or anything I find interesting and I can share it to people. And maybe I can inspire some in my own simple way. Well I hope I can continuously log my most important events that will happen in my life.